Project Website | Online Demo | Forum |
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [FEATURE REQUEST] download account's transaction list
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 am 

Hello,
I have to make my compliments for this program. It's simple but really useful and effective. I have tried dozens of other php softwares and none was effective as Badger.

I'm using Badger to keep accounting for all the associates of an Equestrian Club. Every associate has an account, and we register in it his expenses and payments.
Here comes my request: it would be useful to print|download_pdf|export (any of them) the list of transactions in an account.

At the moment it's tricky to copy in the clipboard the contents of the table becouse of the javascript.
The print function can easily be passed to a pdf printer, but the print result has two problems:

- a bug, putting the legend in the middle of the page over the entries;
    - if I filter the list with "after (date)" the listing of the future recurring transactions is reported for the next 12 month; if I filter the list with "before (date)" I can cut the futur recurrings but I get all the account history (hundreds of transactions)

It can be done for the moment implementing the showing of the transactions in a temporal windows (with an upper and lower date).
Otherwise dowloading a csv file would permit to modify it in excel.

I would like to find the time to look into the code and propose a solution. I would like to know in this case if there isn't something already done in this direction. I would appreciate a suggestion on where to look, just to spare time.

Thank again,

Emilio Lodigiani